Written for complete beginners, this photography book is easy to read and understand, even if you have never worked with a camera before, or a budding photographer who wants to improve. It has step-by-step tutorials covering the basics of digital cameras and photographic techniques.
In this guide you'll explore
- Types of cameras available
- How digital cameras work
- Camera Cards
- Lenses and Filters
- Techniques used to take better photographs
- How to align and compose your photos
- Suggested camera settings
- Understanding f-stops, shutter speed and ISO
- Understanding depth of field and focus
- Taking photos and using shooting modes
- How to transfer your Photos to your computer
- Basic Photo Editing and Touchup
We want to create the best possible resource to help you, so if we've missed anything out then please get in touch using email@example.com and let us know. Thanks.